Finally, a jQuery inspired framework... for Android.
Developing applications using the standard Android APIs can often seem confusing, inconsistent and convoluted. Even simple tasks can bloat your code with repetitive boilerplating, taking up valuable development time.
Whether Android veteran or virgin, Vapor API is a jQuery inspired Android development framework that takes the headaches out of coding, allowing you to focus on writing great Android apps!
The Vapor framework provides developers with a fluent and intuitive jQuery style API, giving you the tools to compose powerful, ultra-compact and easy-to-write code.
Developing Android Apps with the Vapor Framework
- Fluent APIs let you chain together successive method calls
$facade that hides gory technical details and repetitive boilerplate code
- Ability to manage arbitrary groups of related components simultaneously using
- Implement bespoke custom events and global callbacks with the
Vapor Hook Framework
- Built-in View animations for triggering common visual effects
$$action listeners, only implement the callbacks you care about
- Seamless integration with standard Android code, and existing Android codebases