Download Vapor API - Android Development Framework
Android app development just got a whole lot easier! Download the full version of the jQuery inspired Vapor Android framework now!
Vapor API. Don't just make apps, make great apps.
Vapor API Terms and Conditions
By downloading and/or using Vapor you confirm that you have read and understood the enclosed terms and conditions, and agree to abide by them at all times.
- Source code and materials
- All work directly related to Vapor, including any files, text or source code
- Owning parties
- Namely Darius Hodaei, and any other colloborators who contributed to writing the source code and materials
You MAY NOT
- attempt to claim ownership of, or pass off the Vapor source code and materials as your own work unless:
- used as constituent component in an Android application that you intend to release and/or profit from
- reverse engineer, decompile or modify the existing Vapor source code
- redistribute the Vapor source code and materials without explicit attribution to the owning parties
- provide any of the source code and materials for download from an unofficial source without obtaining explicit written consent prior from the owning parties
- advertise Vapor in a misleading, inappropriate or offensive fashion
- use the Vapor API JAR file as a constituent component in an Android application that you intend to release and/or profit from, providing:
- its usage does not conflict or contravene any of the other terms or conditions listed herewith
- publically encourage others to download Vapor, and enable this by linking directly to the official Vapor site
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the authors of the Software and any contributors for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential third-party claims, actions or suits, as well as any related expenses, liabilities, damages, settlements or fees arising from your use or misuse of the Software, or a violation of any terms of this license.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OF THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING FROM, OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE. LICENSE HOLDERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF USE AND ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RISKS OF PROGRAM ERRORS, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF DATA OR SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, OR UNAVAILABILITY OR INTERRUPTION OF OPERATIONS.
© Darius Hodaei. License Version 1.1. Last Updated 30/06/2013.